Telnet Service Line History Extension
- After JAAS ActionHandler in action delegation chain
- Only responds to non-printing commands, so it can be placed anywhere else on the chain; however, it is recommended to be positionned high for quick response.
- Saves last few entered lines in history, configurable number, with a default value 10.
- Retrieves previous (rolling) history line on up arrow and replaces current prompt active text with that line.
- Retrieves next (rolling) history line on down arrow and replaces current prompt active text with that line.
- Reacts to Ctrl-C by cancelling last entry or history proposition and clearing active text
- Reacts to Ctrl-L by showing the line history but preserving active text.